Rodel Church Interior (Isle of Harris)

St. Clements Church in the village of Rodel, three miles south of Leverburgh.

St Clement's Church was built in the late 15th century for the Chiefs of the MacLeods of Harris, who lived across the Minch at Dunvegan Castle.

The church became ruinous in the 18th century and was restored in 1784; it was accidentally burned and restored again. In the 19th century it was used as a cow byre before being restored by Lady Dunmore in 1873.